Human Potential Coaching and Counseling Services
Workshops, small group coaching sessions, individual and parenting sessions available.
Individual Human Potential Coaching Sessions
As an Integrated Human Potential coach, I use a variety of modalities to help you get the best out of yourself and your life. After our initial exploration session, we will identify the modalities that you are most interested in exploring and utilizing in our work together.
Strengths, Personality, and Behavioral Assessments
- Individualized Goal Setting and Accountability Structures
- Mindfulness Training
- Relationship and Parenting Focused Coaching
- Values and Needs Assessments
- Mediation and Yoga Practice for Stress Reduction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma and Resiliency
- Nature Therapy
- Breathing Practice and Heart Rate Variability Training
Premium Human Potential Monthly Coaching Package
- 60-75 minute face-to-face/video/phone sessions (3)
- Weekly email accountability sessions (4)
- Priority scheduling
Steppin’ Into Self-Discovery Sessions
- Phone sessions (30/60) that allow for a walk while we chat. Studies are showing us the sitting is the new smoking, right? So, let’s get moving. Part of working towards human potential is making sure that we are getting enough activity or movement during the day. Sorting out concerns and planning for action can take place while we move together.
Breath meditation Sessions
- Via video, we will talk about the importance of the breath, practice various breath meditations that will allow you to practice more in simple accessible ways in your daily life.
- Email response to your email addressing focused concerns. Resources and appropriate referrals offered. Thoughts and suggestions for action and growth provided based on your individual goals and desires.
- Initial assessment 75 minutes
- Ongoing 60-minute psychotherapy sessions
- 30-minute psychotherapy sessions
- Specialties include:
- Relationship issues including divorce, infidelity, premarital & parenting
- Life Transitions
- Work and home stress
- Anxiety, Depression, and Disconnection
- PTSD and Trauma
- Health issues including chronic illness, obesity, and autoimmune